New ideas abound. We’re not ready for a super big announcement… yet. But Sea and Tea need your help and creative juices.
If there was a food truck in Richmond VA that sold, say, grilled cheese, and ran on, say, vegetable oil, what would it be called? Some ideas:
- Grillty Pleasures (includes deserts – like S’mores!)
- Cheese Wizards (yes, this would involve wearing wizard robes while serving sandwiches)
- Clustertruck (served with popcorn clusters)
- The Grilled Cheese Truck (self-explanatory)
Can you think of something better? Or vote on one that you really like. (We’re not so subtly asking you to use the comment button here: Comment with good feedback (or criticism!) and you just might win a free grilled cheese someday=). Also, what kind of grilled cheese should be on the menu? What would you eat?
- The classic – American cheese
- ‘The Effie’ – Gorgonzola with figs and carmelized onions
- Attack of the Killer Tomato – with lettuce, tomato and ketchup
- Three cheese – which three? it’s a surprise!
- The ballpark – swiss cheese with sauerkraut and brown mustard
- Taco sandwich – pepper jack with refried beans and pico de gallo
- Le Grilled Fromage – brie, apples and le honey.
- The Goaty Pleasure (sorry, I couldn’t resist) – goat cheese with walnuts, cranberries and vinagrette.